TNPSC Group - 3 Exam Syllabus,Exam pattern and model question papers
TNPSC Group 3 Exam SyllabusCandidates who applied for TNPSC Group-3 Exam the syllabus are as given below.
1.General English,General Tamil. In this candidates can choose any one of the subject either General English or General Tamil in Objective.
2.General Knowledge with General aptitude is must for all.
Check Also : TNPSC Group 4 Online Application for 3556 Posts Vacancies
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
I. Written Examination:
1. The written examination is of Objective Type, which consists General Knowledge, General English, General Tamil.
2. Two Types of Question Papers will be set. One is general Knowledge with General Tamil and another one is General Knowledge with General English.
3. The question paper will be consist of General English or General Tamil with 100 questions and General Knowledge with 100 questions
4. The questions on General Knowledge will be set both in English and in Tamil and it is of Degree standard, the questions on General Tamil/General English will be set in the respected languages and it is of SSLC standard.
5. Time duration is 3 hours and maximum marks are 340 (Both Written Exam & Oral Test).
6. Minimum qualifying marks for selection for written cum oral test is 102 and for only written test is 90 marks.
II. Oral Test (Interview):
Candidates who are qualified in the written examination will be admitted for oral test. Maximum Marks for oral test is 40.
III. Final Selection:
The Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together and the post option exercised by the candidates and by following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each post and unit.
Candidate's appearance in the Written Examination and for Oral Test is compulsory so as to consider them for Interview Posts. The candidates, who are to be considered only
for non-interview post, will be summoned for certificate verification after the conduct of oral test. General Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
TNPSC model question papers :
Candidates now download TNPSC question papers from the website given below.