TNPL Recruitment 2013 :
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has invites the notification for the recruitment of 38 Managers, Asst Field Officer, Graduate Trainee Engineer Vacancies.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 13-06-2013.
Total No. of vacancies: 38
Names of the Posts:
1. Deputy General Manager (Energy): 01 Post
2. Assistant General Manager (De-Inking Plant): 01 Post
3. Deputy Manager (Electrical):03 Posts
4. Deputy Manager (Safety): 01 Post
5. Deputy Manager (Purchase): 01 Post
6. Deputy Manager (Stores): 01 Post
7. Deputy Manager (Instrumentation): 03 Posts
8. Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant) / Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant): 03 Posts
9. i. Assistant Field Officer Trainee (Plantation): 01 Post
ii. Assistant Field Officer Trainee (Forestry): 01 Post
10. Assistant Officer Trainee (R & D and QC): 08 Posts
11. Assistant Officer Trainee (HR): 02 Posts
12. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical): 10 Posts
13. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical): 01 Post
14. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Environment): 01 Post
Eligibility criteria :
Candidates should be qualified in B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.Sc in relevant field as per the post. For post wise details refer official website.
Applicants age limit should be 46 years for post 1,
43 years for post 2,
27 years for post 9,
25 years for post 10, 11, 12
30 years for post 13, 14 and 34 years for remaining posts as on 01-05-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with copies of testimonials towards proof of age, date of birth, community, educational qualification, class & percentage of marks, experience to the address mentioned below. . .
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 13-06-2013
For more details visit www.tnpl.in